1. What is your full name?
2. Where were you born?
3. What is your all time favorite book?
4. Who is your hero?
My dad…true example of what a father should be.
5. How long have you been a trainer/fitness instructor?
6. Favorite cheat meal?
7. Most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Muay Thai fighting
8. Did you play any sports growing up?
Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, martial arts
9. Any hobbies we need to know about?
Dancing, cooking, flower arranging and reading
10. Biggest accomplishment?
2 black belts and growing Sweat St. Pete to what it is now
11. Have you ever had any broken bones?
12. How many siblings do you have?
13. How do you stay motivated to workout and stay fit?
Always remembering where I started and knowing there are people out there doing way more than me and achieving what I want to achieve
14. What’s your favorite music to listen to when training?
Gangsta rap, high energy dance music and sometimes chill
15. Are you the type of person that would tell someone they had food in their teeth? Or would you let it ride?
16. Dogs or cats?
Woof woof. Allergic to cats
17. What’s your hidden talent not many people know about?
I can’t disclose that information
18. Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Foie Gras is as far as I have taken it
19. What’s your favorite thing about being a SWEAT-or?
Helping people achieve things they never thought possible
20. Favorite quote?
“When you know better you do better”~ Maya Angelou
21. When you’re not “SWEATing” at Sweat, what are you most likely doing?
Being a hermit crab at my house. I’m a huge introvert, who knew?