• What is your full name?
Erin Marie Flock
• Where were you born?
Gallipolis, Ohio A super small town in Southern Ohio with only about 3,000 people in the city limits
• What is your all time favorite book?
Eeek – I’m not a big reader.
• Who is your hero?
My grandpa – he was a pretty amazing man. He was pretty well known in my hometown and I always felt pretty important when people would ask if he were my grandpa.
• How long have you been a trainer/fitness instructor?
I started training in November 2018.
• Favorite cheat meal?
• Most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Moved by myself to St. Petersburg FL with no family or friends – just me and my dog, Irie. 14 years later, I’m still here, now with a husband, 2 kids, and friends I consider family!
• Did you play any sports growing up?
Yep, Indoor volleyball and track and field.
• Any hobbies we need to know about?
Playing beach volleyball with my hubs
• Biggest accomplishment?
Raising 2 amazing humans – Harper is my 9 year old daughter, and Camden my 4 year old son. They keep me on my toes, keep me humble, and let me live life through their eyes.
• Have you ever had any broken bones?
I have broken my left arm twice
• How many siblings do you have?
1 – a brother, Nathan, who is 2 years older than me.
• How do you stay motivated to workout and stay fit?
My kids – I want to set a positive example of how to live a healthy life so they too will want to live this lifestyle. I also feel working out makes me a better mom, by allowing me to leave my day at the gym so I can come home and be the best version of myself.
• What’s your favorite music to listen to when training?
I like fast paced dance/EDM to keep up the high energy of a workout
• Are you the type of person that would tell someone they had food in their teeth? Or would you let it ride?
100% I will tell you – it might be awkward for a minute telling you…but way less awkward than me constantly staring at the spinach in your teeth for 15 minutes.
• Dogs or cats?
• What’s your hidden talent not many people know about?
Hmmmm I’m not so sure I have a hidden talent. And if I were talented…I’d be shouting it from the rooftops instead of keeping it hidden, lol
• Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I don’t do weird.
• What’s your favorite thing about being a SWEAT-or?
There’s so much! But to pick my favorite- it has to be working out and learning from those that inspire me the most.
• Favorite quote?
“What if I fall? Oh but my darling, what if you fly” – Erin Hanson
• When you’re not “SWEATing” at Sweat, what are you most likely doing?
Aside from hanging with my family, I have a 9-5 job where I am a commercial lender at BB&T.