• What is your full name?
Holanda Greymar Manzano, middle name mix of my mom and brother’s name Grecia and Mario, the y mean and 🙂
• Where were you born?
Ciudad Bolivar, or plain Venezuela
• What is your all time favorite book?
Expectation Hangover – Overcoming disappointment in work, love, and life
• Who is your hero?
Don’t have one
• How long have you been a trainer/fitness instructor?
• Favorite cheat meal?
Sweet potato fries, lol. If you need something more legit, pizza
• Most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Sail across the Florida straits even though I was afraid and there was bad weather
• Did you play any sports growing up?
Yes, softball, swimming, figure skating, track and field
• Any hobbies we need to know about?
I think everyone knows, sailing and traveling
• Biggest accomplishment?
Getting my Electrical Engineer diploma
• Have you ever had any broken bones?
Never, Ms Safety over here, lol
• How many siblings do you have?
• How do you stay motivated to workout and stay fit?
This is really hard to answer, it just happens now, it’s like eating, sleeping, showering, and drinking water, you just do it. Knowing that I’ll feel great when I’m done
• What’s your favorite music to listen to when training?
HOOD! LOL, hip hop
• Are you the type of person that would tell someone they had food in their teeth? Or would you let it ride?
Depends on who it is. If I know them, yes, I’ll tell them
• Dogs or cats?
• What’s your hidden talent not many people know about?
Being able to forgive people
• Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
• What’s your favorite thing about being a SWEAT-or?
Being able to teach people about being healthy
• Favorite quote?
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
• When you’re not “SWEATing” at Sweat, what are you most likely doing?
At my full time job, cooking or spending time with my boo.