• What is your full name?
• Where were you born?
• What is your all time favorite book?
• Who is your hero?
My dad…true example of what a father should be.
• How long have you been a trainer/fitness instructor?
• Favorite cheat meal?
• Most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Muay Thai fighting
• Did you play any sports growing up?
Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, martial arts
• Any hobbies we need to know about?
Dancing, cooking, flower arranging and reading
• Biggest accomplishment?
2 black belts and growing Sweat St. Pete to what it is now
• Have you ever had any broken bones?
• How many siblings do you have?
• How do you stay motivated to workout and stay fit?
Always remembering where I started and knowing there are people out there doing way more than me and achieving what I want to achieve
• What’s your favorite music to listen to when training?
Gangsta rap, high energy dance music and sometimes chill
• Are you the type of person that would tell someone they had food in their teeth? Or would you let it ride?
• Dogs or cats?
Woof woof. Allergic to cats
• What’s your hidden talent not many people know about?
I can’t disclose that information
• Weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Foie Gras is as far as I have taken it
• What’s your favorite thing about being a SWEAT-or?
Helping people achieve things they never thought possible
• Favorite quote?
“When you know better you do better”~ Maya Angelou
• When you’re not “SWEATing” at Sweat, what are you most likely doing?
Being a hermit crab at my house. I’m a huge introvert, who knew?